by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Formal Fashion Feature: Ladies' Night 2011

My second Ladies' Night at Castle was a sour event for me, in that as a second year who scored lowly on the ticket ballot, I did not gain entrance to the event. Never fear, many of my friends were also turned away, and we transformed what could have been disappointment into a lovely evening of fine dining, cocktails and sneaking into the event in full black tie anyway.

I wore an outfit that I have infinite amounts of love for. I pleated bust and flowing skirt, this floor length chiffon dress is a ravishing oxblood - my colour of the moment. I pinned my hair up in a 60's style bouffant, and wore a dramatic pair of gold drop earrings. I would change nothing, this is one of my favourite ball looks and I intend to recreate it at a more formal - and hopefully less criminal - event soon. My 20th birthday perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment