by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Saturday 31 March 2012

To Buy Soon

Strategic wardrobe planning is only necessary. Next month, with a new loan payment and money from both Easter and my 20th birthday, I intend to buy:

  • An edgy pair of black daytime shoes
    During the day, I wear nude ballet pumps religiously. However recently, my daytime wardrobe had expanded from jeans and shirts, to skirts, jumpers, jackets with more chiffon and leather. My favourite pair of daytime shoes - a black studded gladiator sandal from Urban Outfitters - are too summery for our mild climate. An equally studded pair of flats/boots with a closed toe are exactly what I'm looking for.

  • Jersey maxi skirts
    I am a lover of floor length dresses and am eager to try a similar daytime style. In hot weather, a racerback vest and long, floaty skirt would keep me cool and looking stylish. In fact, I wonder why maxi skirts do not yet exist in my wardrobe - I'm obsessed with this look!

  • An alternative leather biker jacket
    I already have a black leather bomber, but am really into the biker style in different colours for summer months. So far I have seen a Miss Selfridge jacket, in a nude blush shade, but am keeping an eye out for something that makes me go wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment