by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Monday 23 April 2012

June in the Netherlands

From June 1st 2012 until 4th, I will be in the Netherlands' capital city, Amsterdam.

Amsterdam is a place I have aspired to travel to for many years and I cannot articulate how excited I am to have the opportunity, time and funding to have booked a city break there this summer.

I will be staying in the Red Light District and attempting to soak up as much culture as possible during my stay. I have to main points on my to do list so far: visit Anne Frank's house and see a live sex show. Maybe entertain some recreational drug use too, but lets not talk about that here.

If anybody I know -or anyone who has stumbled across my blog- has visited the city and has some recommendations on what to see and do, they would be most welcome. Get in touch or post in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment