by Felicity Hall

FASH at felicityhall.blogspot.com is the fashion and lifestyle blog of Felicity Hall, a politics student and aspiring media, marketing & PR guru, from the cultural goldmine that is Manchester, UK.

Saturday 1 September 2012

September and Beyond!

Happy September everybody!

After a very busy August on my BBC internship, September will provide me with a much needed bit of downtime! I have one week left on Blue Peter, after which I will upload all the thoughts, blogs and videos I've been mulling over during my placement. I really want to review the time I've spent with the Beeb in a fair and honest light. I've had a wonderful experience and met some very lovely (and famous!) people here, so I'll be using this space as a little bit of a memory bank to look back on myself, and give other interns a real inside view of the job, the programme, the business and the company.

Other than my BBC thought bubble, September marks the beginning of the academic year 2012-2013, for which I have huge plans! My long term to do list is as follows:

1. Write a badass dissertation
2. Graduate with my target grade
3. Obtain a place on a marketing graduate scheme

But my short term list is much more fun!

1. Complete my website - felicityhall.net
2. Do at least 2 grad applications per week
3. Give vlogging a decent stab
4. Move to Durham and start third year on the right foot
5. Celebrate Fliss Independence Day on the 4th November
6. Visit friends on foreign soil
7. Finish my wardrobe overhaul and eBay the unwanteds
8. Get back to my usual blogging standard
9. Get myself a decent DSLR camera
10. And any more to-do's I can't think of right now

All in all, I'm feeling very positive about the next year! See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I really really want to see you vlog :D see inside the world of miss fliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get there Jay P! Busy busy busy!! xx

    ReplyDelete